Back To School!! Create your FREE teacher account and get two personal finance labs for your classroom for FREE!.
This lab teaches the basic concepts of taxes, why taxes are essential, calculating taxes, etc. using interactive digital activities. Here is the outline of the lab
- Interactive worksheet to categorize government spending in a year and calculate the total in each category.
- Where does the government get this much money from? Introduction to taxes.
- Interactive worksheet to analyze the paystub of an employee.
- How the government uses the tax money and different types of taxes.
- Income tax in detail
- Interactive worksheet to calculate progressive tax
- Taxable income and deductions
- Income tax calculation worksheet.
- Filing taxes
- Various tax forms and their purpose
- Interactive worksheet to analyze W-2
- Interactive worksheet to fill out Form 1040
- Research and Writing activities
Who this course is for
Middle and high school students
Award Ceremony & Certificates
Price per Classroom $5 00
Type Individual Activities
Duration 3 Hours
Ideal For Middle School, High School,